Here's how to bind a Spektrum DX6i to a receiver.
- Tx power off
- Insert bind plug into Rx bind port. Polarity doesn't matter
- (optional) Plug a servo into Rx AIL channel. Not necessary, but you can use it to see if your binding worked.
- Insert ESC plug into any RX channel. Doesn't matter which one, since we're only concerned about power.
- Rx LED will fast blink.
- Move Tx about 5-6 feet away from Rx
- Pull up Tx Trainer switch. Turn on Tx. Screen will show "Bind"; Keep holding Trainer switch
- Rx LED will: stop flashing; resume slow flashing; stop flashing; Wait a couple more seconds.
- If you have a servo plugged in, it will come to life. Test by moving AIL channel.
- Release Trainer switch.
- Power off Tx, Rx, remove bind plug.
Two biggest problems:
- Tx and Rx are too close.
- You don't hold the Trainer switch for enough time.
The article is much informative which i was searching for .Nice intro good explanation thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Enrgtech Electronic Distributor