The plane is cut from a single sheet of foamboard which is 20 inches by 30 inches
- The plane is 24.5 inches long and that is your back line.
- the front is 7 inches wide.
- Make a mark 11 inches up each side and make a triangle.
- make a mark 22 inches up from the side and connect that to your 24.5 inch line.
- The prop slot is 8.5 inches up from the front and is 8.5 x 1.25 in size.
- make a small cut out for your motor.
- The elevator is 15 inches wide and set back 2.25 inches on the sides.
- The back of the plane will be pointed so make a straight line across the back to get the small fins.
- the rudder is 14.5 inches long and 5.5 inches tall.
- when you cut the rudder, the piece that comes off to clear the elevator gets glued to the top of the rudder.
- The small amount of foam left I use to make a 2.5 inch doubler for the front of the plane and some side mounts for the stick mount.
- The wing tips are cut and glued at a 45 degree angle.
- Use some packing tape on the front.
- 2-9 gram china servos
- 1 blue wonder 1500
- 10 amp esc
- spectrum reciever
- 500 to 900 mah 3 cell
- stick mount
Post a Comment