- fresh Windows 7
- VMware Fusion 3.1.2
Plug in the Ardupilot Mega to a USB port:
- specify that the device will attach to windows.
- the first time windows detects the APM, it will automatically download and install the proper driver.
- Typically, it will show up as COM3.
- Mission Planner
- Ardupilot Mega 2.0 (source)
- Aruduino 0022 (windows)
We also built and installed the APM 2.0 source and used the Arduino serial monitor to run the debug monitor. Set the Arduino serial monitor to Carriage Return / 115200 baud. Was able to correctly read the GPS position!
We wasted a fair bit of time because I confused my old busted Turnigy 9X (on its way to be returned to Hobby King) with the new replacement.
- test out radio functionality
- test ardupirates quad source
- hook up to xpilot
- figure out and order xbee stuff
Post a Comment