Saturday, June 18, 2016

Saturday Electronics: $1 555 Doorbell Kit


Saturday Electronics posting... it's a thing!

I'm a big fan of Julian "Yes I have a personalized flashlight" Ilett.  Check out his youtube channel if you're interested in electronics.  The "postbag" videos are great if you like hands-on reviews of cheap ebay components.

He's got a two-part video where he builds and then reverse engineers a cheap doorbell kit.  It's a really clever design. I learned a lot from Julian's explanation!  Check it out and buy a kit if you're interested.












blogodex = {"toc" : "Saturday Electronics", "idx" : ["Julien Ilett", "Doorbell Kit", "electronics"]};

4 comments:

  1. Nice post.
    You can also try for the Portable Wireless Doorbell of the Liztek brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that’s the way I always wanted to come over such a wonderful platform where I could satisfy myself regarding my issues. I found answers of all most of my check list I prepared after having a lot of confusion. Great job.EXPORT RACK 42U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. ring doorbell pro review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing about doorbell right now go to advance items like outdoor camera and visit wyze discount code and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete