It arrived very nicely packaged.
- Turnigy Integrated PCB Micro-Quad (KIT)
- 5030 Propellers (Red) - 3xCW and 3xCCW
- 5030 Propellers (Black) - 3xCW and 3xCCW
- TURNIGY Plush 6A Speed Controller (buy 4)
- Turnigy 1811 brushless Outrunner 2900kv (buy 4)
- USBasp AVR Programming Device
- HobbyKing Multi-Rotor Control Board V3.0
- Turnigy 800mAh 2S 20C Lipo Pack (USA Warehouse)
I had planned on using the nice-looking spinners that came with the motors, but the props didn't fit. I didn't want to spend time hollowing out the props so I'll use the included prop savers instead. You won't need the included bullet connectors or shrink tubes.
(UPDATE: ignore prop information below. see part 2 where I recommend using a hammer to pound the props on.)
To be continued...