- 3D parts. Includes front and back wheels, chassis, and sonar mount.
- (2) treads. Actually rubber chain bracelets.
- (2) HXT 900 servos. Need to be modified for continuous rotation.
- (1) 17 x 10 breadboard
- (1) 4AA battery holder
- (1) Arduino Nano (original used a Trinket). (DX pro mini here)
- (4) 2.2K ohm 1/4 watt resistors (for servo modification)
Extra Stuff that we'll investigate
- Bluetooth module
- IR transmitter (LED)
- IR receiver
- external motion tracker
- redoing our own 3D model
1. 3D printing. Need to have parts printed by class 3. Start work on robocode.
2. Soldering tutorial and servo modification.
3. Assembly, testing, and robocode unit test installation.
4. robocode integration.
Enhanced Software Overview
- Bluetooth control, via ios or android
- RC control
- IR transmitting (i.e. shooting?)
- IR receiving (target)
- calibration mode
- sensor telemetry
- driving modes (e.g. utilize sensor features, such as crash avoidance)
- can the mini support all peripherals simultaneously?
- need to have demo sketches for each peripheral (unit tests).
- need to consolidate and share interrupts?
RC Arduino links