- The illustration is from the Taranis manual, which also notes that the operating voltage range is from 6 to 15 volts. You should read the manual.
- Don't charge anything but the stock batteries with the internal charger. Specifically, don't charge LiPo or LiFe with the internal charger.
- The Taranis originally came with 800 mAh battery pack. Currently ships with 2000 mAh battery pack. This battery pack is also available at FrSky dealers.
- On older models, charge light was solid. On newer models (the ones that came with 2000 mAh battery), charge light blinks.
- Internal charger shuts off automatically when battery is full.
- If you change battery types, update the voltage range and warning values on menu 1 of the radio setup screen.
battery high low warn notes
NiMH 800 mAh 8.0 6.5 6.5 stock battery on older models
NiMH 2000 mAh 8.0 6.5 6.5 stock battery on newer models
3S LiPo 12.6 9.9 10.2 need to make plug/adapter
3S LiFe 10.8 8.4 9.9 need to make plug/adapter