(note: after you write the firmware, you will get a throttle alert message. this is normal, since the calibration settings have been cleared from writing the new firmware. recalibrate your sticks and all will be well.)
- attach data cable. You might need to download some drivers -- some notes on this are upcoming.
- download a copy of the firmware from this page: http://code.google.com/p/er9x
- download and install the eepe software on your computer: http://code.google.com/p/eepe
- in eepe, use the "write flash firmware to transmitter" option
- reformat eeprom memory (radio does this automatically)
- recalibrate your sticks and voltage meter