- For good 3D you should have at least +- 45 degrees.
- Cut slits only if you have stiff hinges. If they are already flexible the slits won't help.
- The longer arms are pretty typical, especially for the 5 gram servos.
- Possibly increase the servo travel if your Tx allows. Most computer radios allow you to do this in the "travel adjustment" and also in the "dual rate/expo" set up.
- For me, more throw means I use more expo for nice control response.
- For the HXT 500, Dubro 930 Micro Servo Arm XL
- For the HXT 900, Dubro 932 Micro Servo Arm XL
Monday, January 2, 2012
Servo Extension Arms for 3D Foamies
Great advice from Leadfeather: