- Bay Area R/C Society - Richmond
- BayRC - forums all across the Bay
- East Bay Radio Controllers (ERBC) - Livermore
Good Places to Slope:
- Tilden Park/Vollmer Peak in Oakland in northeast winds can be good for floaters, scale planes, etc. If you're willing to walk about 1/2 mile north of that site "Rattlesnake" faces the same way and is an amazing spot for PSS planes or other heavies.
- Coyote Hills next to the Dumbarton bridge
- Cal State Hayward top of the hill next to the college dorms parking lot.