- Optimized interrupt handlers to minimize servo jitter.
- The Aux input is no longer just on/off. It controls the gain for the stabilization correction from 0% (full off) to 100% (full on) and anything in between.
- The reverse switches are no longer needed to reverse the correction. Thus they are available for other functions.
- The gain controls function differently. The 12 o'clock position is 0 gain, counter clockwise from 12 o'clock adds correction in one direction, clockwise from 12 o'clock adds correction in the opposite direction. Thus no longer a need for reverse switches.
- Adds Attitude Hold to allow the current attitude to be maintained.
This might be a useful starting point for someone who needs a prepackaged Arduino-based unit with 3 gyros as well.