- NTM Prop Drive 28-36 2200KV / 696W (USA Warehouse)
- HobbyKing Red Brick 30A ESC (US Warehouse)
- APC style propeller 8x4-E (USA Warehouse)
- NTM Prop Drive 28 Series Accessory Pack (USA Warehouse)
Here's one that even stronger... the 10 inch prop requires you to cut into the tail boom a bit. Andreas and I are hoping that the extra power will be worth it when it's full up on FPV and autopilot gear.
- NTM Prop Drive Series 35-30 1100kv / 380w (USA Warehouse)
- TURNIGY TRUST 45A SBEC Brushless Speed Controller (USA Warehouse)
- NTM Prop Drive 35 Series Accessory Pack (USA Warehouse)
- Genuine APC props: 10x4.8 if memory serves
(note: this motor has a limit of 32 amps, and as configured it hits 30 amps on the bench... be forewarned!)
BTW, regarding servos... you need 6 if you do the flaps. I'm pleased with these. If your radio can handle the mixing, you can use two channels for the flaps. Otherwise, get a servo reverser.