- FrSky DF 2.4Ghz Combo Pack for JR w/ Module & RX
- FrSky D8R-II PLUS 2.4Ghz 8CH Receiver with Telemetry
Note: everything below is optional.
Here's a better whip antenna and a patch antenna. The higher the dB, the better range, and the more directional. Neither of these are very expensive, so they're probably worth it if you're doing FPV or autopilot stuff.
- FrSky 2.4G V8 Series 5db module Antenna
- 2.4Ghz 7DB Antenna for FrSky Modules (And compatible Radios/Modules)
Here's the Voltage sensor. It's the only sensor that doesn't need the sensor hub. It's the sensor that makes the most sense (haha!) to get.
Here's the sensor hub and some other sensors.
- FrSky FSH-01 Telemetry Sensor Hub
- FrSky FAS-100 Telemetry Amperage Sensor
- FrSky FVAS-01 Telemetry Variometer Sensor
- FrSky GPS-01 Telemetry GPS Module
- more here.
[shopping note: all the above links have an affiliate code which gives me a small credit when you use them, at no cost to you. Some people are bothered by the concept of affiliate codes... if you are one of them, please feel free to remove the affiliate code!]