- Apple iPhone
- proprietary -- Casio Camera
- Micro A (?)- Ardupilot Mega 2
- Type B -- Arduino Uno
- proprietary -- Panasonic Lumix camera
- FTDI programmer -- Arduino [*]
- mini-B lots and lots of stuff
- update: AVR programmer
[*] The FTDI adaptor probably shouldn't count, since it connects to a Mini-B cable, but it's a serial thing I have around. Of course if I mention the FTDI programmer I should also mention the AVR programmer for completeness. It comes in two flavors as well; 10 pin and 6 pin.
AVR Programmer from Hobby King. They sell it for their KK Multicopter board. It's nice an inexpensive, and comes with both a 10-pin and 6-pin cable. I have one from ebay, and you have to jigger your own 10-pin to 6-pin conversion.
Update: now added a lightning connector for iphone 5.